Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spooky Halloween Project

Here are the full photos of the project I gave you a sneak peek to last Friday. It is the project that my Friday Night Scramp Club members will be making in October. While I was doing my back to school shopping in August I came across these pencil boxes for only .50 cents each. I grabbed a few of them with the intention to do something with them, how could I pass up a bargain like that. This is what I came up with. Something fun to decorate your table, countertop or niches for Halloween. When the holiday is over you have a cute but practical way to store it. I used the star patterned paper from the Game On papers and other cardstock from Close To My Heart. I really liked playing with the Spooky Night stamp set. You can color in the images with colored pencils, chalk, or I used my waterbrush pen and ink. I also used the Building Block Alphabet for the word Halloween and "happy" is from the Hallow-Scream stamp. Colors are black, grey wool, goldrush, pansy purple, olive and sunflower.





No comments: