Friday, July 24, 2009

Color Inspiration

Every week I check a few Blog sites that offer a color challenge. From time to time I am inspired by it and give the color combo a whirl. This past Monday Jeanette Lynton had a wonderful combo that I was just itching to try. The colors she chose were inspired by nature; creme brulee, cranberry, sorbet and desert sand. How curiously different, I could not resist!

Here's what I came up with:






Supplies: {all CTMH products}
Cardstock and Inks: creme brulee, sorbet, cranberry; Background & Texture papers: Key to my Heart, Perfect Day, Bella; Create-a-Shade paint; cranberry Re-inker; Love Story Rubons; twill ribbon; cranberry Bigger Brad; Top Note die cut (sizzix)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are fantastic! I love those flowers. Great color combo.