Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post, computer issues! I wanted to share these pages that will be made at an upcoming workshop. Participants will create a two page layout focusing on their 5 favorite things about a person, pet or subject in their lives. I chose my daughter for these pages and will create pages about my son too. {he's not as willing or patient to take photo's for me} The coolest thing about these pages is the use of the MemoryProtectors Flip Flaps! I love the idea of hidden journaling, but not a fan of removing the page to open a flap or pull a tag. The Flip Flaps allow easy access to the journaling and keeps your pages and pictures fully protected.


Here you can see the Flap has been flipped revealing the journaling and another photo...BONUS!


1 comment:

Carla said...

Cute layout Amy! Love your color combo and use of the flip-flaps!