Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Photographic Title

Ever use a photo as the title for your page layout? When I first started scrapbooking I snapped a photo of my sons name spelled out in hot wheels. {He was just 2 at the time and our house was over-run with hot wheels and Lego's, so it was a fun & educational project for him} I used it in the layout as the title adding "The Adventures of (then the photo of his name)"!

Here is a scrapbook page I created from our recent vacation to Salt Lake City. On the day we arrived we went to an outdoor mall where there was a sidewalk chalk event going on. I don't know the artist who did this, but I thought it was creative that he used a salt shaker to symbolize the "salt" in Salt Lake City. I then added it into my title to say "Our Summer Vacation in Salt Lake City Utah".




When your on vacation, be sure to snap photo's of state signs, building names or even the sign of the Disneyland ride. You never know when you'll want to use it as the title of your page!

No comments: