Thursday, July 22, 2010

Splendor Recipe Box



Next month I am hosting a workshop to create this recipe box. Close To My Heart introduced the box in the summer Idea Book and instantly I knew this would be a fabulous project. My customers and friends know that I usually have something yummy to eat when they come over for a class. Now they can create this super cute box to file those recipes of toffee or frog eye salad!

I ultimately chose the splendor papers for my box because the greens and oranges match my kitchen, but also because I absolutely love this paper pack. All the products I used are CTMH except that big fat orange ribbon. {oh, how I wish we sold more ribbon}

Check out the H2H blog for more fabulous ideas with a "recipe" theme!





4 comments:

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I just love these boxes and that paper is one of my faves!!! thanks for playing along!

Mary said...

The inside of the box is as cute as the outside! What the heck is frog eye salad? Thank you for playing along with H2H!

Debbie Carriere said...

What a gorgeous recipe box - love the ribbon & images on top!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with H2H!