Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Card Exchange 2012 {part 1}

Happy Monday to you all! This past weekend I held a scrapbooking workshop and my Spring Card Exchange. My customers always create amazing cards and there is always such variety. The cards could be anything with a Spring theme like flowers, birds, butterfly's, bunnies and chicks!

I will post all of their creations soon, but first I'd like to share what I came up with. I am also playing along with the challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week. This bicycle stamp looks awesome embossed in black!






Here they all are wrapped up. Why keep them sealed in a plastic sleeve? Because, each card was scented with a Pina Colada scent. That's what I love about Spring...warmer weather, riding my bike and relaxing with a refreshing cocktail!


Come back soon to see the fabulous creations from my talented customers! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

OMG. How cute! You know how much I love banners. Will have to case.

Haley D. said...

These are darling! The banners and the bicyle are my favorite, but I love the sweet little cloud too.

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

You are right the bicycle looks great embossed in black and the springy colored banners are so cute!

Allisa said...

Your banner is darling and I love how you stamped Celebrate in colors matching the banner!