Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Card Exchange 2012 {part 2}

Alright, here it is...part 2 of my Spring Card Exchange! Are you ready to see the fabulous creations from my talented customers? Be amazed~

First up is a beautiful card by Janet that had so much dimension that she needed to make a box for it!



 Here is the card that was in the box, look at that gorgeous tissue flower~



This is Nanette's sweet Spring card. I love the butterflies and pearls!


This fun little bird house card is from Pat. She curled the pink flowers around a pencil eraser to give them dimension.


Aysa created this bright and colorful chick card, tweet...tweet!


Peggy mingled the Stella and Lucy papers together and gave her card a ton of dimension. Her easel card is stunning and gorgeous!


The butterfly folded up to reveal the sentiment~




Tommy had fun using her Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut all her postage shapes and butterflies. This card is a perfect example of how you can utilize your scraps and create a beautiful card!


As an added bonus~ I just had to share this extra card that Nanette made for me. Like many of my customers she is also a good friend and has only been creating with me for about a year. She is a fast learner and has lots of talent to share, wouldn't you say! Thank you for the lovely card Nanette!


I hope you were able to find some inspiration here today. Be sure to leave a comment and let these ladies know what a great job they did!

Happy Spring!

No comments: