Friday, August 8, 2014

Owl, Just Be You!

I love when you find that stamp set that continues to inspire you to create different projects. This month's Stamp, What a Hoot, is one of those stamps! My initial projects were for Halloween, but now I'm discovering that it can be used for all sorts of occasions and just because!

I created this card for Freshly Made Sketches this week. I turned the sketch, because when I first looked at it I immediately saw a polaroid picture!




I used the Chalk It Up papers and puffy sticker assortment to embellish my card. The papers and colors allow this card to be used for a male or female recipient. You can order these items online and don't forget to add this versatile stamp of the month to your order for only $5. {after qualifying purchase}



1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This card is just too cute! Love how you used the sketch and made a photo frame. Really well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!