Friday, August 22, 2014

Base & Bling Ideas

Base & Bling was first introduced in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. Close To My Heart has continued the Base & Bling fashion line and has added many more fabulous products to this collection. You can click on the Idea Book link in the right hand column or click here to see them all, but I would like to show you a few I created for my Open House.

This first item is just a necklace. I actually wore it to work today, which is what reminded me that I never posted about it!! It is fairly basic and does not require to many extra's, but I think that it still looks stunning and believe that some projects should just be easy and quick!


Your Base & Bling creations don't only have to be necklaces! I purchased a pack of these rings very inexpensively and made this key ring. No more boring keys!!


Finally, I'd like to share the new oval cuff. Simply add a style sheet image of your choice and adhere an oval glass cover. This is a stunning addition to your jewelry collection as is or you can fancy it up with charms and ribbon.


Whether you choose a necklace, key ring or bracelet; any Base & Bling creation will be "Awesome"!

If you are interested in coming to a Base & Bling Buffet let me know! You can explore the wonderful products this collection has to offer and create an entire project or two while hanging out! Not a bad way to get a head start on Christmas gifts either!! Contact me for more information!

No comments: