Thursday, August 7, 2014

Where The Buffalo Roam

I am working on scrapbooking some photo's from our summer vacation before we head back to school and work. Not such a difficult task since I have several new products to use from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book!

On a recent visit to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon we had the pleasure of watching the buffalo roam. It was really awesome to just sit and watch these magnificent creatures. After printing my photo's I searched for the perfect paper collection to match them. There was not a paper packet that matched precisely, but I could mix & match a few that worked well.

So what did I come up with? Seaside meets Timberline and some buffalo!~


I used papers and the stamp set from the Seaside Workshop on the Go. It all worked well with some deeper natural colors from the older Timberline paper collection and solid cardstock colors. The stamp set although intended for the beach or ocean, captured the same feelings from watching the wildlife in the meadows. I also used the Hopscotch Alphabet for the title on the right page.




The Seaside Workshop on the Go is available for purchase now until July 31, 2015. It has lovely papers, a versatile stamp set {as you can see from my layout}, and cute embellishments with a fish, aqua dots and some sea shells.


You can place your order with me or online here.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wonderful layout Amy, so pretty, I love the simplicity of the layout, it really showcases the photos beautifully. I will be following your blog, I love your work!