Monday, September 10, 2018

Beginning with Boutique

It has been over a week now that the brand new Holiday Expressions Idea Book was released. By now you had a chance to look through the pages to see all the new collections of papers, stamps, and more!

The first collection featured in the book is Boutique. This collection has gorgeous, subtle colors and beautiful, everyday complimenting images and sentiments.







A Classic Scrapbooking Workshops Your Way kit is offered in this collection as well as a Deluxe Kit that includes Texture Paste, palette knives and stencil sheets. This will take your scrapbooking to a whole new level with dimension and interest!


{Classic}
 




{Deluxe}
 



There are also so many stamp collections that coordinate fantastically with this collection. I will have to show those to you at another time as I have so many amazing projects to show you.

I will however show you one of the first projects I created with this paper collection while at Convention.


Not only does this layout use the boutique papers, it also contains a few of the papers from the Seasonal Mix-in paper packet found on pages 74 & 75 of the Idea Book. They all go together so beautifully. I wasn't sure about the little bits of yellow when I originally assembled the layout, but once I added the photo's of my daughter in her current favorite choice of yellow fashion it all really came to life!


I also loved the cluster of complements, the squares placed on a diagonal and puppy faces of course!

I will have another layout to show you how these Mix-in papers can be used with all of our paper collections. Stay tuned for that coming soon as well as several cards made using the stamp collections found within the pages of the Boutique papers. (pages 30-32)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: