Friday, September 7, 2018

September Celebrations!

I told you earlier this week about the September special to celebrate National Stamping Month. I even made a video so that you can see how the Cut Above kits come packaged to you and how easily they can be created. You can find that video here.

This kit can be added to a 12x12 calendar or they can simply be a scrapbook layout. I even showed you how some pages coordinate well with one another and can be combined to form a two-page layout. Each page assembled as shown in the workshop guide can literally be assembled in under 15 minutes.


For some of you the pages may not have as much dimension or stamping as you wish and you can always embellish more as you see fit. For myself I found that one page in particular just was not appealing to me. I did not care for the background of the base page,so I found an easy fix and made it work for another picture....another celebration!

September is when my husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary and this page would work wonderfully for the "Together" title. I pulled out some older whimsy fundamentals paper that had the word love all over it and that made the rest of the colors and picture come together.


If you are thinking about ordering the Making Memories special in September, keep in mind that you have multiple possibilities for each of these pages and you can make changes however you like. Most of the work is done for you, yet you have the option to pull in your own creative choices.

You can see all of the ordering options online here. Don't let this incredible offer pass you by!

No comments: