Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sweet Friends

I'm back with more cards featuring the Stamp of the Month, Just Treats. This time I focused on the sentiment that says; thankful for sweet friends like you.

On this first card I used the fall paper collections of Grateful Heart. I colored in the words to give more variation in the stamp itself. I threw in some Seasons Mix-in paper and a beautiful flower sticker from the Grateful Heart Complements.


For this second card I used the Boutique paper collection. The sentiment was stamped on half of a 4x6 PML card. I loved that the border had the leaves so I positioned it to the right side of the card. I used one of the decorative sticker strips from the Complements on the left. (charcoal with white dots) The card was finished with some sparkle gems and twine.


Come back soon as I will show you more cards using some of the different sentiments from this adorable set. Don't forget that you can get this stamp for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.

No comments: