Saturday, September 15, 2018

Boutique Cardmaking

I held a class Friday making a couple of cards using the Boutique Cardmaking stamp set and papers. In my post featuring those cards I promised that I would have more cards to show you using that stamp set. My ladies got the first look and I think they really liked all the ideas I presented them. To think that one stamp set can be used in so many variations is really nice and makes you feel that you are truly stretching your dollars. Here are the other cards I made using this stamp.







On these cards you will find how I have used this stamp set with the Boutique papers, some Boutique PML cards, complements from this collection and lots of new embellishments that can be found within the pages of this new Idea Book.

I hope that you have found some inspiration here today and wish to use this stamp set in your future projects. You can order this new stamp, papers and all the other new items shown on these cards online here.

No comments: