Friday, October 8, 2010

Frightful Friday Coffin

I love mini albums, don't you? Here is a little mini album tucked away inside a wooden coffin. It is the project I will be teaching tomorrow. I found the little coffins at Michael's back in September. They are just a raw wood so there was a bit of preparation on my part. I used a black craft paint inside and out and then I coated them in a lacquer spray. Those Close To My Heart boxes really come in handy.


I used the Thriller stamp set to decorate the inside and out. On my skeleton I used some black glitter for the heart eye patch and an orange bling for his other eye.
On the cover of the mini tags I chose to use the vampire. I water brushed the pumpkin orange and used some black glitter on the crow.



Each page will hold a small 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inch photo. Perfect for capturing a few snap shots from this year's celebration.


Come back next Friday for some more Halloween inspiration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute. i just realized i could leave comments here!