Thursday, October 21, 2010

Frightful Friday ~ Tags & Treats

Today's post is something frightful and a few sweet treats. These tags were created from the new stamp set Fright Night. I used the haunted colors of Goldrush, Black and the new Pear green and Gypsy purple. I blinged them up a bit with some orange bubbles and black glitter.






Here are a few sweet ideas to give as treats to friends, children and co-workers!

This little goodie bag was made just for "Boo-ing" some co-workers! Hopefully they will pass on the yumm-i-ness!

The little milk carton is from a Sizzix die cut. I simply did additional stamping and dressed it up.

Instead of pretzels in this long bag I used lots of dark chocolate Hershey Kisses! So good and good for you!


Finally this little matchbox is also a Sizzix die cut. Just added some stamping and a wiggly eyed cutie!



I hope you've been enjoying the Frightful Friday posts so far. Only one more Friday to go!

No comments: