Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday on H2H

This week's challenge on Heart 2 Heart blog is all about Birthdays. I probably create more birthday cards than any other type. My favorite birthday themed stamp in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book is the Party Pennants. It has fun pennant stamps of course, but it also has this great frame that can be filled with a variety of phrases. The little birdie is from another stamp set though. I used a mix of patterned papers from Splendor and Jingle. I also created my own patterned paper by stamping a thatched background onto the new green Pear cardstock. It is just fun and playful. I hope you will have some fun and play along with H2H this week.



4 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

How adorable!

Lorrinda said...

OOOh, I love the little birdie! It makes this card memorable.

Creatique Candy said...

Too Cute! Thanks for playing along this week ;)

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome pennants! Wonderfully vibrantly colored card...so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!