Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Card Exchange 2011


Show me your blooms!

I held my Spring card exchange this past Saturday. Our theme was to create cards with spring time blooms, flowers or flourishes. It could have any sentiment attached to it and needed to use mostly Close To My Heart product, especially stamps. Here are the results and I'm sure you can agree they are gorgeous!



Suzy~ Pat~ Aysa~ Peggy~ Nanette~

Julie~ Janet~ {the inside of Janet's cards contained seed packets!}


Tommie~



Nikki~



This is my card~

{inside of my card and a message to all the wonderful ladies that participated this year! Thank you again and I'm already excited for the next exchange.}



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that flower stamp from the admiration stamp set is one of my all time favorites. I loved how you used it to create such a cute card. TFS