Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chili Cook Off 2011

My final post for "Giving Back Week"! I wanted to post this yesterday, but I was so exhausted! I worked on our annual Chili Cook Off all week long. Much organization, some sign making and 3 days worth of baking! Normally I would have just made posters with some markers, but now that I have a cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, I was able to design these professional looking signs.









Here is some of the baking I did. I made some other goodies, but did not think to snap a picture.


Cake pops~



Mini Cake Bites~





Peanut Butter Dipped Fudge Shortbread cookies~

{Have you seen these Jif to go cups? Easy way to spruce up some store bought cookies.}





Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Gourmet Cupcakes~

{These were amazing, the peanut butter buttercream frosting was to die for!}





Hershey's Chocolate Halloween Cake~

{This cake was auctioned off for $20}




No comments: