Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mischief Rub-Ons Layout

Are you scared by Rub-Ons? They can be a little bit intimidating, but once you get the hang of them you'll find that they are fun and easy to use on any project. You can find the Mischief Complements Rub-Ons in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book on page 46. Two sheets are a Halloween theme and the other two are an Autumn theme. In this 2 page layout I kept it all in a Halloween theme.


I used the Mischief papers for this layout and the design is from the Magic book. {Magician's Choice}


When you take a closer look you will see that I've created quite a bit of dimension with them. Rub-Ons would typically be used in a very flat manner. So what I've done here is rubbed them on the cardstock, cut them out, and then used 3D foam to pop them off the page.






Notice that with the jars I was able to rub-on a spider's web on top of another rub-on creating more layers. It really appears that there is depth on a shelf or counter.



Hmmm.... I wonder if anyone would like some Halloween pages ; ) !!!

1 comment:

Elaine Cooper said...

I just love your pages!! I never would have thought to use the rub ons like that! AWESOME! The 3-D look is great. Thanks, I'm having fun looking at your pages :)