Saturday, October 1, 2011

Make It From Your Heart ~ Scrapbook Layout

This is the other scrapbook layout I entered for the Close To My Heart, Make It From Your Heart contest. This is a Level 3 layout which means that I used a new paper pack, any embellishments from the current Idea Book and stamping is a must. For my paper I chose the Elemental papers. I kept the design clean and simple. I used the new Cricut cartridge for the stars and the " Paddle Board " title. I also used the new journaling spots and antiqued brads.

I like that the journaling can be kept in the pocket and that the photo's were not over powered by lots of embellishing.





1 comment:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Love this layout! I want to paddle board so bad--so this layout really gets to me!I just got the Elemental pp and can't wait to do a layout with it.