Monday, October 31, 2011

Time for Trick or Treat!

You've seen some Halloween projects, decorations and some yummy treats. But, Halloween is really all about the costumes, trick-or-treating and getting lots of CANDY!! I simply can't bring myself to paying these prices for Halloween costumes in the stores, so we decided to make our own.

Here is my daughter with her best friend. They came up with these crazy lady costumes. It's all about finding things around the house and making it work! She's working balloons for these costumes. These hips would make Shakira jealous!



Call me!!


My husband and I dressed as insurance commercial characters. I thought of doing Flo and he of course would make the perfect Mayhem!




He's out jogging. He needs to keep it looking a perfect 10.

Are you checking out his awesome headband?



Then the girls dressed up for a school dance. They make the cutest nerdy chicks ever! Look at those dance moves!!



Happy Halloween!




No comments: