Friday, March 22, 2019

Finally Friday and a Freebie

Hello and happy Friday friends! It's been awhile since I posted and for good reason. You may recall in my last post that I was eagerly anticipating the graduation of my son from Marine Corps Boot Camp. It was an exciting time and I was thrilled to see him again and share in his accomplishment with family and friends.

I took lots of photo's and now I'm in the process of documenting the experience. In this first layout I captured our first day to arrive in San Diego. We traveled with our own little crew and made a fun day after hours of driving in a car. We played on the beach and had some delicious tacos.


The layout design came from a free pattern shared on the Make it From Your Heart Blog. You can get the printable design for your self. Mix it up with any papers you desire, I used the So Much Happy papers and embellishments from both the cut-apart paper and Complements. Here is what the layout looks like before adding pictures. {I flipped the photo's on the right page to be horizontal rather than vertical.}




Don't be afraid to cut-apart sentiments even further to curve it around your cut circle. You can also bend your border stamps to outline the circular shape!


Be sure to visit the CTMH Blog for your free pattern. It is lots of fun to create!


No comments: