Tuesday, March 26, 2019

More of So Much Happy

Sometimes when I get out a paper collection, I just sort-of get on a role! After creating a scrapbook layout, I kept making beautiful things with this cute collection. My next endeavor were some more cards using more of those adorable Complements, cut-apart pieces and lovely papers.


This first card is kind-a cute and the second card is for a kind friend! Don't you just love this bird hitching a ride on this stretched out pooch. I just tied a balloon on and set them in some thin-cut grass! Any animal lover will appreciate receiving this card on their "Bird-day"!
 

As if this floral paper in the collection wasn't enough, I've added a bold yellow sentiment from the cut-apart papers. It is centered on an embossed circle and raised up on 3D foam. The 'friend' sentiment comes from the itty bitty alphabet stickers on the Complements sheet. Super simple to add just about any sentiment you wish. Instead of 'friend' I could have said 'nose picker'. It makes me think of that old saying, "You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends' nose!" or Something like that!

Hope you liked these cards and had a laugh! Hope your day is filled with So Much Happy!

No comments: