Sunday, March 24, 2019

So Much Happy Plants and Flowers

The cut-apart paper and Complements from the So Much Happy collection are irresistibly cute. Some of the images and sentiments I used on a scrapbook layout that I posted earlier. I felt that some other images would work better for a greeting card.

I especially liked the little flower pitcher and the big leafed plant. Take a look at my simple creations.


For both of these cards I used some really old PML cards that have been in a craft organizer for some time now. I have a new thing for a pop of bright green and turquoise on a base of black and white. Especially black and white dots! To spruce up the pant I added a little mint shimmer to the blue areas. The sentiment is one of my favorites; an older stamp set, but a keeper!
 

This card uses an older PML card also, but I added in a piece of peach cardstock that has been cut using the fancy tags thin cuts. I gives the card a feeling of the pitcher sitting atop a table.

Both cards are very simple which allows the Complement pieces to be the star of the card! This collection will be available until the end of April. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: