Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bottle Cap Christmas Countdown



I'm so excited to share this Christmas countdown with you. I have some cookie sheets from previous projects that I needed to use up and it also incorporates recycling which I love! Plus, it's a great way to get your husband to help with your craft projects. Their part is really quite simple, "Drink up hunny, I need your bottle cap!" Ha, Ha!







Supplies:


Cookie sheet

25 bottle caps

Black spray paint

Round magnets

B&T papers (I used Jingle, Topstitch, Mistletoe, Key to my Heart, Cherry-0)

Alphabet stamp with numbers (Delightful Alpha, Friendship Alpha)

Holiday stamps to decorate (Share the Magic, Just for the Holidays)

Ribbon (Heavenly Blue)

Button (Olive)

Stickease if desired (Jingle)

Chipboard arrow

2 comments:

Tiffany Cheney said...

Love this idea!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is fantastic & I love your Santa! TFS