Friday, December 17, 2010

Felt Christmas Tree

I have been trying to use up some products in my craft room. I just had to have these felt die cut pieces when they first appeared in the Idea Book, but like many items I just hoarded them. Well, time to let them go. They are really easy to work with and give your artwork a gorgeous appearance. Here I've added some of the pearls as ornaments. It is mounted on some Mistletoe papers and all tied together with cream organdy ribbon.


Need more ideas for your Holiday cards? Go to the H2H Blog for inspiration all this week and next. I will be posting a few more cards with more of these felt pieces as well.

3 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card.

Mary said...

Love the felt tree - great idea to start using that felt! Happy holidays!

Marie said...

LOL - I have a drawer full of the felt pieces that I too hoarded! Love what you have done with yours - this is beautiful.