Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Throughout the Year!

A new year is almost upon us. Which means new Idea Books, new products, new papers, new stamps and new classes! One of the clubs I am planning for this year is a Calendar Club. I did a calendar for my step mother a few years ago and she has asked for another ever since. Here is the one I made for her this year so that she can see up to date photo's of her grand kids throughout the year!

For her calendar this year I used some new products coming out in the Spring 2011 Close To My Heart Idea Book. The papers are from the new Wings workshop. The papers are wonderful and the stamp set included is very versatile. The Spray Pen included is also a super fun new product. After mixing some re-inker, shimmer paint and a little water you spritz your paper for an exciting and sparkly effect! You will also see some new pleated ribbon and images from a January Stamp of the Month.

Front of calendar~


All the pages~
January~
February~
March~
April~
May~
June~
July~
August~
September~
October~
November~
December~

{The Calendar Club project will not look like this one}

No comments: