Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Go Big & Mojo Halloween Card

Today's card combines two challenges. First, I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday, with a slight twist! Second, Heart 2 Heart challenges blog asks us to Go Big! How funny! Last week we went small and I designed some cute 3x3 fall cards. This week our creations must be larger than the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. So I went 5x7, which makes a great big space for design and I can still find an envelope to mail it in!


As you can see I just slightly turned the sketch for my card~

I'm super excited for Halloween...and yes we already have a bowl of candy corn in the house. Hope you'll play along with these challenges this week!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Great card!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the colours you chose. Thanks for playing along at H2H!