Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Life Pocket Pages

I am holding a new class this coming Saturday that combines the latest scrapbook trends. It's a cross between "Smash Book" and "Project Life", but it's completely done the Close To My Heart way!



Guests will receive all the tools to create 12 {4x6} pocket pages. They will get to choose from a variety of shapes cut on the cricut that coordinate with several new stamp sets including this month's promotion It's Your Day double stamp set. They can add their own photo's as they create and completely personalize it to their own designs. I used a bright variety of colors from the Adventure color family, but guests can choose any colors they want.


 
My sample pages were done specifically for my daughter so she could record her school memories for this year. {hence the bright colors!} Once I completed each page I let her take over and organize them in the pocket protector page. Our Beagle assisted her, she has great design sense you know!


I will try to capture more photo's of the completed pages of my guests. It should be interesting to see how each guest creates their own pages! Stay tuned!

No comments: