Tuesday, September 18, 2012

H2H Sketch with a Swipe!

Today I am trying out the "swiping" technique shared in the CTMH Clearly the Best video posted previously. I am also using the sketch on the Heart 2 Heart Blog for this week. I pulled an assortment of older Close To My Heart papers on my turned sketch and incorporated images from this month's promotional stamp It's Your Day.


Original Sketch

Flipped Sketch

Time is running out to get this awesome National Stamping Month double stamp set. Offer expires September 30th. Order it here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the swiping technique! Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!

Becca-expressions said...

Love this one! Nice job interpreting the sketch this week.

Unknown said...

Love it!
Check out my blog at:
www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Fabulous!!! Oh how I love the papers in the background! Your swiping is awesome...fantastic card!