Friday, October 30, 2009

Frightful Friday Finale!

It's the final Frightful Friday before Halloween day. Saying that this month has been exciting seems to be an understatement. Earlier this month while moving my mom we took a lunch break at this wonderful village. It is a shopping center with the cutest little shops, a few restaurants, petting zoo and pumpkin patch. It was decorated with a "Witch" theme. We spoke to one of the shop owners and she told us that they do this every Halloween and decorate for Christmas too. It was fabulous and festive and inspired me to make the most of the Holiday. Here are some scrapbook pages I created to remember the fun. The colors are somewhat inspired by Jeanette's color challenge this week, but also work with the colorful photo's.


Please excuse my "not so brilliant" photography, as it is not so easy to capture a great photo with the page protectors on. I had to do it that way though because I incorporated a Flip Flap photo protector on the left page. Under the photo of my daughter standing outside of "Witchy Poo's" outhouse are additional photo's.



I normally would not make such a busy page, adding 12 photo's, but it truly represents our experience at the village. There was so much going on, decorations everywhere you looked and children dressed in costume too! Including all the photo's in just 2 pages reminds me of the excitement we experienced while there.


And more SUGAR! Yes, I'm still in baking mode. My daughter's class had their party yesterday so our contribution were same scary eyeball cupcakes.



We started with some red velvet cake mix then decorated with white icing, piped with red blood shot veins and a Hershey kiss eyeball, YUM!



Tomorrow is Halloween. The kids are excited to Trick~or~Treat and attend a Halloween party. I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: