Saturday, October 3, 2009

National Card Making Day!

Today is National Card Making Day. A day dedicated to making cards seems kind of silly, but it gives me motivation to complete my Christmas cards this year. Really there is only a few weeks before they need to be mailed off!

Every year I host a Christmas card exchange between my customers and other CTMH consultants. So starting today and every Saturday until December 19th I will show some Christmas card ideas. Once the card exchange is complete in early December I will show you the cards from all of the talented artists participating this year.

The cards today are simply traditional with red and green. The first card creates the scene of "home" complete with the family doggy!



This second card uses a pattern in the Wishes book and a mix of new stamps and old paper.



I hope to hibernate in my craft room to create more cards today and encourage you to do the same.
Need more inspiration to get started? Visit the World Card Making Day website gallery here.
Come back to visit me next Friday for your weekly "Fright" and next Saturday for more Christmas inspired cards! Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments: