Monday, December 31, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Looking back through my blog this year, I realize that I have created many fun items. I really had a great time participating in challenges, being a design team member and creating unique items for my own Close To My Heart classes. These are just a few of my favorite things~



















As you can see my creations are varied. Whether it's a card, scrapbook page or home decor item, I create it 100% from my heart. You can bet that I will be back next year pouring my love and passion into papers and ink!! See you next year! ;)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful creations!

Karen Day said...

Great post :o) Happy New Year!

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow! You are so creative! I loved browsing through your projects from last year! Thanks for sharing them!!!