Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Treats & Jingle Banner

Not only did we exchange Christmas cards and mini mystery gifts this past weekend, but we also shared some treats and created a Jingle banner! What can I say, when I throw a party, it's a good time!

Our project was a beautiful Jingle banner similar to one that I made last year for my mom. I love the unexpected color combination, the great big snowflakes and the silver bells that actually jingle at the bottom.

I am also entering my banner in the Heart 2 Heart Christmas challenge this week! Be sure to stop by their blog for Christmas inspiration!

Every time I walk by this banner I start singing the Frank Sinatra song! {I love those J-I-N-G-L-E bells, oh those Holiday J-I-N-G-L-E bells!}

Up close you can see there is also some sparkle and glitter on the entire tag! So many of the shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.
 

After we created our projects we had time to indulge in some sweet treats. For my treat I wanted to showcase the cricut cartridge fry box. It's the perfect size for a Ghirardelli square!



One of the ladies made these darling chocolate trees, filled with nuggets and kisses. Are they just the cutest!! I almost don't want to eat the chocolate inside!!


1 comment:

Jody Gustafson said...

Love your Jingle Bells Banner. I've got to have one, too. I just ran across a box of jingle bells and was trying to think what I could do with them. Thanks for the too cute idea.