Saturday, December 22, 2012

Have a Sweet Christmas!

I enjoy making several Holiday sweets this time of year to share with family and friends. I pull many of my favorite recipes and combine them into one folder. This year I tried some new recipes that just might make it into my "favorites" folder!

This first one is rich and sweet! It combines my two favorite flavors of smooth chocolate and gooey caramel. Yum!

Salted Caramel Cashew Fudge~ {also known as Cajeta Fudge}



You can find the simple recipe at Betty Crocker here.

This next one was a big hit at my daughter's Holiday concert the other night. By the time we made it over to the cookie table, only crumbs remained. It's not really a cookie, more like candy, but that didn't stop anyone from eating it!

Candy Cane Oreo Peppermint Bark~



I doubled up the recipe to feed a crowd and really loaded up the top layer. It is a super simple recipe, it only requires some time for the chocolate to set. You can find the recipe at Lil' Luna's blog here.

No comments: