Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dimensional Elements Holiday Cards

This week I decided to share some Holiday cards I created using the Dimensional Elements In Color~ Holiday! These are fantastic adhesive chipboard pieces perfectly ready to apply to your Christmas creations. Since they are all so beautiful on their own, my cards were made very simple. Why fuss with them!!

The first card I am sharing with you today uses the sketch on Freshly Made Sketches! Minty!


I was having lots of fun creating some texture on the background of the cards. I can't decide which one is my favorite?!






Inside message~

3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

I love all three background textures. I don't think I could pick a favorite! Great cards! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Simple doesn't have to mean plain. I love how these turned out!

Linda Suarez said...

Love these cards Amy! I love how you embossed different backgrounds! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!