Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Card Display

During my Holiday Open house I had lots of cards on display. Some of the cards used some newer stamp sets and products, however many of the cards were made using the newest Cricut collection Artfully Sent. I think the ladies were inspired and got a few ideas!


Here I showed a simple bottom border card {Ho Ho Ho}, the new adorable scooter card with some gold bling and washi tape, a gorgeous deer card and peeking in the left corner a nativity scene card.


Hey look!  There's that Holiday Happenings Kraft mini book that I posted earlier!


On this display I had a couple swing cards and I also turned some PML type cards into full size Holiday cards!

Here is a close up of just a few of the cards.


This cheerful deer card is one of about 20 or so?! This was the card I designed and sent to family & friends for Christmas. The deer comes from one of the images intended to be used in a Holiday pop up card. The antlers cut beautifully even though they were so delicate and those birds were so tiny! I used some older cream paper, but down the center of the card is the gorgeous paper from the new Heartstrings collection. A tiny holiday cheer sentiment and some grosgrain ribbon finished the card perfectly. Oh! Don't forget the red glitter for the bird!


I love how this nativity scene card turned out. It was actually suppose to be cut larger, but it still came together perfectly. I kept it simple with neutral colors and a message stamped inside.


This noel card is intended to be used like a PML {Picture My Life} card for your scrapbooking pockets. However, with some layering, a velvet poinsettia and some sparkles, it becomes a traditional 5x7 greeting card.


Finally, some swing cards. These can be created fairly quickly and can be left simple or dressed up as you wish. I can't decide which one I like better...the adorable snowman or the ornamental tree?!


I hope you found some inspiration here today and will try some of these ideas for your own Christmas cards!

No comments: