Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Treat Bags

You'll remember back in September I showed you some Halloween treat bags that were embellished a bit more than the kit suggests. You can see the post here.

I decided to make some Christmas treat bags for small gifts. These can also be dressed up more like the Halloween bags, however with all the added things to do this time of year I kept them simple. I always give gift cards to my FedEx driver, mail carrier, bug sprayer etc. The treat bag was fun to add to just the card and envelope.{in hindsight I could have added the gift card inside the treat bag!}


Like the Halloween bags I filled some with chocolate. {rolo's and kisses}


I thought it would be appropriate to fill some with peppermint candies too! 


Don't make yourself crazy and add more stress to this time of year. Just use a kit to create some easy, simple gifts. Plus they are super cute and still handmade!

No comments: