Monday, December 29, 2014

Cutie Pie for Mojo Monday

I've been so busy with Christmas preparations and projects this month that I didn't have a chance to play with the Cutie Pie Stamp of the Month. With a few days remaining for Christmas break I've found some time to create some cupcakes. {Definitely less calories than the other creating/baking I've been doing the last couple of weeks!}

First, I just seasoned all the cupcake stamps and some of the sentiments. I experimented with different ways of coloring them and paper-piecing them. Then it was time to assemble a card using one of my experimental cupcakes. I turned to the sketch on Mojo Monday this morning as inspiration!

A "tall and skinny" card sketch is just perfect for a zero calorie cupcake, don't you think?!



Want to see more of these cute cupcakes? Come back tomorrow and see more creations using this adorable stamp set. Remember its only available for just a couple more days!

No comments: