Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday Happenings Mini Kraft Album

You saw my chalkboard using the Holiday Happening assortment and as promised I have a mini album to share with you today using more of the cards and badge buttons.

My base is the new My Creations Kraft Mini book found in the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book. I decorated the entire front with some older gold dotted vellum. I then layered some papers from the Yuletide collection, cards from the Holiday assortment, gold sequin, Cricut cut holly leaves and some glittery red bling for the holly berries! Oh yeah, and a Christmas title from the sticker sheet in the Holiday assortment!!


Here is a look inside just a few of the pages. I will be able to dress them up more once I have some photo's to add.



Do you see how versatile this assortment is?! Plus, those cute little badge buttons are also available in the new Hopscotch and Heartstrings collection in the Seasonal Expressions book. You will be seeing those used on future projects! ;)

No comments: