Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Reason for the Season

One last post before you celebrate the Holiday with your family and friends. I originally saw these die cuts on Katy Taylor's Blog. Immediately I knew this would be a perfect Christmas gift for a couple of very special little girls! They were purchased from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Graphics site then cut on my Cricut Explore. Katy did such a wonderful job on her scene and even made them 3D so they stand on their own. I left mine flat, but the thought did occur to me later that I should add magnets behind them so they could be placed on a refrigerator or metal board like Close To My Heart's chalkboard.


I used a Birchbox to store all the little pieces and decorated the outside.


All of the tiny layers were tedious to assemble, but the final result is so cute!


Thank you so much for the inspiration Katy!

I hope that all of you are enjoying your Holiday and remembering the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas!

 


No comments: