Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Yuletide Shadow Box

I created this shadow box last month to display at my Holiday Open House. The frame is on page 163 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book. It comes in a Black finish or as I chose for my project a Colonial White finish. I chose to use almost one solid sheet of the Yuletide paper for the entire page, however I trimmed just a little bit on all the edges to adhere it to a dark green base. That way it really stands out in the frame. The photo I chose is actually from last year, but one of my favorite pictures of me with my almost grown kids!? I added some grosgrain ribbon, complements, zip strips and lots of gold glittery sparkles.


The Details~




 
a close up~

I decided to display my shadow box on the fire mantle this year.
 

Check out Santa-man chillaxing in his sleigh!! I "believe" in throwing in some whimsical fun into a classy and elegant display!!


The shadow box and Yuletide papers truly are gorgeous any way you display it. Close To My Heart makes it easy for you to make your Holiday homemade!

No comments: