Friday, December 5, 2014

You're the Bomb Mini's

One of the first items on my wish list from the brand new Seasonal Expressions book was the You're the Bomb stamp set. This stamp set has the cutest little images and some great phrases in a fun hand written font. What really makes this stamp set cool though is that a portion of the proceeds is being donated to Operation Smile. You get an awesome stamp set while a child gets confidence through their smile for a lifetime! That is pretty cool!

I inked up a few of the images and phrases to create some mini 3x3 cards for my customers. With any purchase they get to choose a set of cards and wouldn't you know that I didn't have a single set of these left over!!





Did you see some new papers in there? how about that glitter paper? don't you just love the gold sequin and those new puffies?

Tomorrow is my annual Christmas card exchange. Instead of mini 3x3 cards for my customers I have a little something extra for them. It is the season of giving after all! Come back soon to see what goodies I have to share and to see the Christmas cards designed by myself and my talented customers!

No comments: