Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Warm & Cozy with Snowhaven

The Snowhaven papers were one of those collections that I wasn't sure of right away. It was a unique color and pattern combination and had a lot of black. However, once I started working with it I really started loving it. My first experience was creating cards for my first Crate Card Club where I mixed some ideas together from the card kit to make something just a little different. You can see the card here. Then I decided to create a scrapbook layout with the papers and complements. I was very happy with the results of the color and pattern combinations after all! Plus, a little glitter, because winter says sparkly to me!




A sparkly red reindeer nose, glitzy glitter letters and fuzzy mittens. This layout is ready for some fun winter photo's, bring on the hot cocoa and warm knitted sweaters!


No comments: